Intro to Gothic Fiction

Intro to Gothic Fiction

Monday, July 6, 2009

Introduction

My name is Brett Riley and I'm a Junior at TCU. I'm from Hurst, TX and majoring in Geology with a minor in Energy Technology and Management. My main hobbies include sports and cars. I don't dislike reading but I never find the time to sit down and finish a book. Gothic fiction is intriguing to me because I find the dark components interesting. I don't have any previous experience with Gothic fiction so I'm excited to learn all about it. I have read the syllabus and agree to the terms stated in it. 

1 comment:

  1. Your website looks great! I am happy to hear that you are open to Gothic. My family is big time into cars as well. My husband and son just, this week, finished a '66 Mustang GT (well, now it's a GT). Glad to have you in the class. LD

    ReplyDelete